Monday, July 13, 2009

Sweet Summer (7/7-7/13)

Summer is 10 weeks old now!
Time is flying by.
Her personality comes out more and more each day.
I don't have a picture yet but she has discovered her feet!!
I am waiting for them to make it to her mouth.

My robe fits now. 2 months ago I was swimming in it!

I love my Mommy!

Summer with Miss Joyce (one of Summer's surrogate Grandmothers).


Summer was wide awake and wiggly one second and then passed out the next. We were at a 40th birthday party in our neighborhood.

Getting ready for the party!



Tummy Time! Summer is so strong. she alwayls pushes herself up and holds her head!

Summer has her Adidas tennis outfit on that Daddy picked out for her.
Adidas stands for
All
Day
I
Dream
About
Summer (okay it the S is really Sports)

Daddy's girl!




Mickey and "Minnie"

Mickey must of pinched "Minnie."

Awake at the pool. I got to stick my feet in. I didn't like it. The water was cold.

Pops watches Summer on Tuesday and Thursday mornings for an hour while Mommy and Mom-Mom do Aqua Fit.




Summer loves to sleep in her sling. Here she is all cuddled in her sling sleeping away.

No comments:

Post a Comment