Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 6th-20th and a Happy Father's Day!

June, June, June!
Where has this month gone (yes I know there are still 8 days left but still it is flying by)?
These pictures are a little out of order and mixed up! With using 2 cameras (my DSLR and my point and shoot) there are pictures from the same day on 2 different cameras and for some reason I have 4 memory cards going right now. I need to get the pictures on CD and all organized! Oh well!
Summer continues to change and amuse me daily. Wait until you see what she has been doing and getting into!
Our next great adventure is heading to Maryland to visit family and friends and to go to OCEAN CITY!!! I am so excited. This is where my family took their yearly vacations and I can't wait to take Summer there!
:)

Happy Father's Day Daddy!
Summer gave Daddy 2 picture frames for his office. One of his girls-Mommy and Summer in their matching Easter dresses and the other of Summer in her tennis dress and tennis shoes with her racquet and tennis balls! He was very happy with updated pictures for his office of his girls and of course of Summer with her tennis gear!

Da Da Da Da Da
This is what I hear all day long as she
points to Tom's pictures all around the house
or walks into a room looking for him! Daddy's girl!

Now when Daddy is home Summer will wake him up by pounding on him
and saying Da Da Da Da Da over and over again!

Happy Father's Day Pops!
Aunt Lis had downloaded some fun games on her I-Phone for Summer to play with.
Now she thinks all phones are hers! :) We know what happened to my last phone so I keep my up high from little hands!

We had dinner inside-Tom grilled on his big green egg- but it was cool enough to have dessert outside-strawberry shortcake. Yummy food all the way around!

Being silly with Mommy and Daddy!

Hey Daddy come back! (Tom had just left for a trip out of town).

My little Diva searching through the skirts...she picked the blue one!


Summer and I went on a walk to walk our dog Daisy and she decided that her cat needed to come along!
Summer is running away from the big cow at Mayfield Dairy!


The big cow's head!

Getting ready for the tour at Mayfield Dairy. You have to wear a hairnet. Summer did pretty well she only took it off 2 or so times. She must of gotten used to it because after the tour she wore it while we had our ice cream!

Yummy, Moose Tracks!



Summer is now in her big girl car seat! She looks so little in it (probably because she looked so big in her carrier).
Peek-a-Boo!

Now she can see what we are up to in the front of the car. I had a milkshake the other day and she kept fussing to have some. She loves drinks with straws.

We decided to try out the RaceCart at Home Depot. Summer loved it. My shopping cart cover doesn't quite fit on it but she was happy and I dealt with it!
Daddy got his other part of his Father's Day present here...a new edger and weed-wacker.

Yes, Summer had my handbag and wallet. I used them the night before and was switching back when she got them.

Now she has my shoes!


Playing with her cat!

Summer decided her cat needed to join Alexander in Daisy's kennel. Pretty amusing!

Not only did Summer get a new car seat but she also got another stroller-a Maclaren Umbrella stroller. Much lighter then her big Graco one that went with the carrier. It should come in handy at the airport when we travel this week.

Deciding on the height of the straps before we put the car seat in. Summer didn't know what to think of the car seat until we put in the car and then she liked it!

Tom put Summer's seat on the golf cart. She is so proud to be sitting up front with her Daddy!

Here Summer is showing off her Paris outfit with my wristlet in hand! We got these sweet overalls and hat for her while we were in Paris.



This is her first bow in her actual hair! I am so excited! We now have 4 of these tiny bows. Summer for the most part doesn't touch them.


Summer received a bag of clothes from a friend and decided to check them out.

Here Summer decided that it would be more fun to push a can of tennis balls around then her dolly or cat!
Next post-beach fun!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jen...she is so beautiful. You can really see her hair now and it looks like she has a lil tan going on. I love looking at her pictures and watching her grow. She and Madelyn are going to have a blast when we come down in September. Give her lots of hugs and kisses from her Aunt Sarah.

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete