Wednesday, October 27, 2010

More October Fun!

More October Fun........

On Saturday we had our annual Fall Festival here in the neighborhood! What a great event. There is so much for families to do. We had beautiful weather and it was a successful event!
Aunt Lis came to help with Summer since Tom had tennis, I was helping to run the event, Mom was running the Bake Sale and Dad was volunteering as well. Summer only wore her bow for a short time so here's one pic of her with it on!

Yes, this isn't my classiest picture but had to be put on here. I have been working on the Fall Festival for over a month and once it was going well I felt I had earned this beer! Of course I couldn't drink it all but it was amusing to have as I ran around organizing things. I am just glad it all went well and it is over! LOL :)

Summer was an expert this time as she rode the pony. She would smile and giggle!


Emmy is trying to show Summer how to be gentle. It didn't really work out and we quickly had to get Summer out of their to protect the bunnies. :)

She would grab and squeeze them while shouting "Meow Meow".


Here Summer is waiting for the balloon man to make her Meow Meow.

Mom, Aunt Lis, Summer with her Meow Meow and Gail at the bake sale.

Bounce House fun! Summer is just getting the whole jumping thing down and loved it in the bouncy house!

Week of Excellence at Gymnastix Training Center
Here is Chloe, Addison and Summer with their Mommy's. It's had to get these little ones to stand together!
Here's the girls again but Summer is being held by her teacher Ms. Lisa.

Summer got her certificate and walked across the "stage". She really love her gymnastics class and has started doing tumbles and jumping. Her favorite is still the bar! We are excited to start Session 2!


Summer and I had Noah over for a morning and we had to run an errand. I turned around and they both had books and were reading away. So sweet!

Noah reading!

Here Noah is helping Summer put the right shapes in. Noah is 2 1/2 and Summer was fascinated with all the things he could do.

Summer is watching some Sesame street. I don't even know how she got like that but she stayed there long enough for me to grab the camera!

I thought this one was super cute!
See you next week! There will be lots of Halloween costume pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment