Saturday, April 30, 2011

March 2011 and April 2011-Other Fun Times!

March and April 2011

There were so many fun special times the past 2 months that I missed some other pictures for the blog! I also don't have a picture to put on the blog yet but Tom and I along with some friends ran a 1/2 marathon. It was Tom's first and I am very proud of him. His time was good. Mine was no personal record but I was 11 weeks pregnant at the time and I am glad I finished without getting sick or stopping to go to the bathroom! LOL I was tired but I finished.

Summer's Birthday is coming soon. A whole year has gone by! Thanks for being loyal blog followers. You know I will have lots of Birthday pics coming!


A shirt from our Maryland trip!

Watercolor painting on a warm spring day with Emmy!


Summer had some bubbles in her eggs and discovered on this car ride how to get them open. A bubble came floating by me up front as I was driving. My camera was handy so at the next red light I snapped some pictures. Of course I didn't get any of her actual bubbles but they are cute just the same!




I didn't know that Summer would get a certificate at the end of her first swim lesson session so we took this when we got home. You can tell she has swim hair! :)


We have had such beautiful weather. It's been mid 70's-mid 80's for a while now. Sometimes I think it is summer time already. We are ready for the pool to open!


Tom got to take Summer to "Mommy and Me" last week while I went to my 16 week appointment for Lil' Pumpkin. They had a great time and Dada loved seeing what we do every week!


It was Uu day! Of course I have the cutest umbrella at home for Summer and didn't send it with Tom and Summer-prego brain!


16 weeks!

Lil' Pumpkin or Mini Z as Tom sometimes calls the baby is the size of an avocado. I compared pictures and this is how I looked at 18 or 19 weeks with Summer. Oh well! I am feeling better and love being pregnant. At my Dr's appointment I heard the heartbeat- 158 bpm and all is looking good! On May 23rd we will find out if Summer is going to have a baby sister or baby brother! I can't wait! It's a day before my birthday so it will be like an early birthday present!




Trying a new hairdo and Summer climbed up the bar chair on her own!


Back in March Summer got a medal for finishing another session of Gymnastics! She loves it!




This was the best picture of all these little ones together with
their medals! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment