Tuesday, February 28, 2012

January

I am back and with the whole month of January!!! I am catching up slowly but surely. I thought January was a whirlwind month but wait until I get to February! Happy New Year! Smile 

 

IMG_9244

Tucker had a “My First New Year’s” onesie! Here he is at 3 months old! Not sure quite what to think of me getting his New Year’s picture. He’s about to have a busy and changing year and not even know it!

IMG_9245

IMG_9247                 IMG_9248

Playing in the playroom. Tucker has some extra toys that Summer has shared with him and Summer is playing dress up with her Minnie costume.

IMG_9250     IMG_9251

This is typically hos Tucker sleeps. He is getting closer and closer to rolling over.

IMG_9254      IMG_9257

IMG_9261 IMG_9278IMG_9265

A Gymboree Birthday party! So much fun! Happy 3rd Birthday Addison! Of course all the pictures of the birthday girl were on my blackberry and now I use my IPhone and never got the pictures off my blackberry so sorry about that Addison. Addison’s Daddy did lift Summer up off the “rocket” at the party.

IMG_9283IMG_9284

So this is the month I started trying to get Tucker’s pouty face. I have “Happy” and “Sad” picture frames. Of course every time I try to take a picture of Tucker’s pouty face (that really makes me laugh it is so cute) he smiles or makes some other face instead.

IMG_9287IMG_9290

Another happy face! Tucker with Mom-Mom.

IMG_9291

Summer, Aunt Lis and Tucker

IMG_9303        

A rainy day photo shoot! Summer loves her rain boots and her ducky umbrella!

IMG_9315              IMG_9311

IMG_9330     IMG_9325

On the coldest day of January I took the plunge…the polar bear plunge into our neighborhood pool. My friend Jessica convinced me-“you will get a T-shirt and it’s the first one!” and I  couldn’t convince Tom for anything! I guess I am easily convinced. Which reminds me I have also been talked into doing a triathlon by my friend Tammie. Yes I am CraZY! I am doing the Iron Girl in May. It’s a 1/3 mile swim in Lake Lanier, 19 mile bike ride and 3 mile run! Whew!!! My first tri 3 days before I turn 33. It’s all about the 3’s.

IMG_9334     IMG_9344

Tucker and Summer were all bundled up to cheer their Mama on. Tom took some great photos!

IMG_9349    IMG_9358

I am in black near the ladder. Then I tried quickly to get out. Jessica is in green and gave me a little push! It was COLD!!!!!

IMG_9367  

IMG_9383

You guessed it…Tucker was pouting…I get the camera and now he is happy!

IMG_9390    IMG_9395        IMG_9393

After I took a picture of Tucker Summer wanted me to take her picture! Wild hair!

IMG_9398

Tucker got bored while I was taking Summer’s pictures and fell asleep (probably why he was pouting in the first place…he was tired).

IMG_9400  IMG_9402

This time Summer decided she wanted to help me get a picture of Tucker’s pouty face. Not by making him cry or pout-she loves him way too much to do that but by trying to take her own picture on her camera.

    IMG_9422     IMG_9423 

Baking time! Summer decided to help me bake some cupcakes for a friend who had just had a baby (who already has 3 kids). Summer loves Funfetti and thought the other kids might too!  

IMG_9424   IMG_9425

This makes me want to make some more! They were yummy!

IMG_9438 My helper sampled as we went along!

IMG_9449

IMG_9458IMG_9461

Happy January! February on it’s way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment