Sunday, July 15, 2012

Tucker is 9 months old-6/30/12

 

So before I get to the post itself let me just tell you that we are having such a great summer here at the Zimmerman household! Busy, busy and loving life! With that said I am going to finally admit that I cannot do it all!! Hence the blog is so behind but I do promise you that I will keep plugging away when I get the time and motivation. I love documenting what we have been doing (helps me when I do my scrapbooks…talk about behind).

What have we been doing you ask? When it’s too hot to got to the Zoo, pool or Lake Lanier park beach we have been going to indoor play places, $1 movies and we are going to the gym at least 3 times a week. I work out and the kids play. Summer gets to take a kids Zumba class for free at our gym! She loves it! She has also had swim lessons, soccer camp and is about to have dance camp. We do something (or several somethings daily). Summer wakes up and asks, “Where we go today?”. Tucker goes along for the ride!

So back to this post….

Tucker is 9 months old! Well really 9 1/2 months old! I can’t believe it. Time is flying! We actually missed his official 9 month birthday because Tom and I were in Napa, CA celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary! Mom and Dad kept the kids for us. Maybe in the fall you will see some of our amazing hot air balloon ride photos.

Anyway, I digress again! On to my sweet Tucker love. He continues to be the sweetest baby. He got some teeth in June. His first one took 3 weeks to come all the way through and the second followed quickly behind. Then right around when he turned 9 months one top one came though and shortly after another. So he has 4 teeth! Tucker is a climber. He pulls himself up and gets into everything. He is also furniture surfing.  He gets where he wants and FAST! He says Ma…..Ma…..MA and growls. Yes he growls. It’s pretty funny and usually with a smile on his face. Tucker does not like baby food at all so he eats real food either really small or in this mesh feeding bag. Seems to be working out and he likes almost everything we give him. He continues to adore his big sister as much as she adores him. It make me so happy and melts my heart. Summer puts Tucker first always and is still the best Mother’s helper. He waves and almost has a clap down. He just started with some separation anxiety which makes it a little harder at the gym. Otherwise he just a happy, content baby!

He had his 9 month Dr’s appointment. See stats below!

Here’s some pictures:

IMG_0889 9 month photo with his puppy!

IMG_0885IMG_0886IMG_0891

Trying to get the puppy picture!

IMG_0895IMG_0897

Summer likes to get her bunny and join in for the photo shoot.

IMG_0901 The blanket photo! He was very wiggly!

IMG_0899IMG_0900IMG_0902 Some other attempts at the blanket photo!

 

9 Month Well Visit Check Up

IMG_0875IMG_0876

Despite Tucker’s chunkiness he only weighs 18 lbs. 15 oz. which is the 22nd percentile in weight.

He is 28 inches long which is 38%tile.

Dr. M is happy with is progress! We did have some ear infections back to back in May and June but things seem to be better. I think Tucker may be exposed to more germs since we are always on the go. Only one quick shot this visit so he was mostly all smiles while we were there.

Thanks for reading! Hope to blog more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment