Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer Lovin'! (6/2-6/8)

**So I just saw all my type-o's. I guess I need to stop typing with Summer in my lap. LOL She is actually 9lbs 6.5 oz. I am just going to say sorry for all future type-o's as well! :)**
Here are some nursery pics!!!! Finally, I know. It took some time to get more furniture and to get it arranged as we wanted it! Summer just loves it! :)



Okay so maybe it doens't look like she loves it in this picture but this was my 10th attempt at this photo. I kept having backlight issues and she was tired of posing!

Summer spends a lot of time here! LOL

Here we are at Summer's one month Dr's appointment. We had lots of free time while waiting so we did a photo shoot. I had these cute sunglasses in her diaper bag!


So I am sure you want to know her stats now that she is 5 weeks old! Well she now weighs 9lbs, 6.5 oz and is 21.75 inches long! She is doing well. She has outgrown most of her newborn clothes (much to Daddy's dismay) and is in 0-3 months outfits!

So sweet!


Here little food is picking out!



Summer with her friend Addison. Addison is 5 months old and Summer is 1 month. Addy is showing summer how to stick her tongue on her bottom lip. What else are friends for?!!


Trying to link arms!



Hi sweet girls!


Aunt Lis has a rest and Summer takes a peek at Mommy as she takes a photo (soon after Summer joined Aunt Lis in the napping).

Here is Summer with Mom Mom at my tennis match. So far she isn't that intested in tennis. Tom has made her a tennis raquet mobile...he needs to get that hung up so we can spark some interest!


Summer and Mommy after tennis. She's awake now! She has multiple tennis outfits but not one in her current size.


So pretty! The skirt is too big so it kept falling off or ending up under her arms. :)



We went to the park with Noah Fons and Miss Kelly on Friday. Summer slept the whole time until it was time to eat and then she let us know quickly that she was hungry!

Noah on the swing! Happy guy!!


Some of Summer's first true smiles caught on camera! So so adorable!!!





Summer and I took Daddy to a Cubs game last Tuesday for an early Father's Day gift. Aunt Beth was also at the game and came to visit us at our seats.

Summer sucking her thumb in the sling.


Summer surprised Daddy with a cubs onesie! So cute! It says, "Cubs, little fan club." GO
CUBS GO!!!

Daddy with his little girl. He had a great night at the ballpark with his girls. It's too bad the Cubs didn't win. :(





No comments:

Post a Comment