Monday, August 24, 2009

Summer in August (8/18-8/23)

Summer is growing like a weed. Wait until you see the picture of her on her quilt from my students last year. I have the 1 week photo and a current one! This week Summer is going to do the "commentary" for you! Enjoy my Little Bit!

All Smiles! I love the camera. Mommy sure does use that thing a lot. She told me she can't wait to get me one of those new kid proof ones. By the way Mommy only makes me wear these bows for photo shoots. We went with Mom-Mom and Aunt Lis to get pictures at the mall. They put a bow on me for a while there too!

Hey Mommy, where did you go?

That silly Mommy. I giggle now and Mommy is just the funniest!



Here I am on the quilt when I was 1 week old. Mommy said I was such a peanut. It's me, just smaller!

Here I am now at 16 weeks! I am getting "sooooooo big."
Mommy says this to me all the time while moving my arms. Whatever keeps her happy.


I don't know if you can tell but I am in my Maryland onesie. Mommy says we might go there in October and she will tell all about what Maryland is.

Here I am having a rest. It was so tiring getting all those pictures done with Mommy, Mom-Mom and Aunt Lis. At least they took the bow off my head at this point. :)


Here I am with my Aunt Lis!!! I love my Aunt Lis. She watched me while Mommy played Bunco. Mommy left the wrong setting on the camera so our pictures look blue.
Silly Mommy!



I love my new toy-the exersaucer. My feet hit the bottom and I can spin slowly around. There is so much for me to do. I can even still put my hand in my mouth while I play!





Hi, I am Summer! I like to talk all the time.
I don't know why Mommy doesn't understand but I have a lot to say!

I am going to get my fist in my mouth!


I got my fingers!

What you don't know is that Pops was making faces at me while Mommy took this photo. That Pops is so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment