Sunday, August 2, 2009

Summer is 3 months old! (7/28-8/2)

Happy 3 Month Birthday Summer-August 1st

My little Southern Belle. Bows and monogrammed items are big here in the South.
Summer fits right in!




Summer's 3 month photo shoot with her bunny. She is getting longer.
She now weighs 13 lbs and is 24 1/2 inches. We weighed and measured her ourselves :).




This is the happy baby that greets me in the mornings when I come get her from her crib! I could wake up every morning to her sweet smile. What a great way to start my day!



Summer and I joined Noah and Mom-Mom for a rainy walk around the neighborhood.

Here she goes again scooting away!

A Tuesday and Thursday morning ritual...play on the playmat and then nap in Pops arms!






Summer was hanging out in her "Summer Seat" while I put together the tray.
That is the brand of her "Bumbo" chair.

Mommy did it! Way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment