Sunday, November 15, 2009

An Assortment of Pictures (11/2-11/15)

So Aunt Lis was able to use a special memory card recovery program and I got back a lot of my missing 250 pictures. Thanks Aunt Lis! You are the best!
So with that being the case I have an assortment of pictures not in order from the last 2 weeks!
Summer also met Santa for the first time on Saturday but you are just going to have to wait to see how she did!
As usual life at the Zimmerman's is busy busy but oh so fun!
Enjoy!

Here are 2 pictures from a local photo shoot we did. Aunt Lis came with her fancy camera to get some photos. Summer had 3 outfit changes and numerous hair accessories. There will be plenty more to come. I can't wait to see all the ones the 3 photographers got! So much fun!

Can you find Summer? She's 5th baby from left. So sweet!


Summer loves this Leap Frog playboard. It sings, plays music and teaches Spanish!

Playtime is fun!

Aunt Lis came to watch Summer for me one night. Here Summer is holding her bottle on her own. Pretty good considering she only gets a bottle maybe once a week.

Fun times eating rice cereal! It's like paste and so so messy!


Seriously Daddy, I think that is mine! You are silly!

Tom learned this trick from Aunt Lis. Summer will fall asleep being held like that!

We actually had one really cold day last week (the past several days it has been in the 70's) so I had her in this sweet sweater outfit and then put on the hat for some photos!




Look closely and you can see Summer's hair sticking up after I took off her hat!


This past week we had to lower Summer's crib. She was greeting me like this but up so much higher. She's now also sleeping on her belly!



Morning Mommy!
Such a great way to start your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment