Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Summer is 6 months old (10/27-11/2)

Wow! Summer is 6 months old! I have to admit I am a happy sad right now. Wait until you see the pictures with her bunny from Newborn until now! The changes!

I love love love being a Mom and seeing all the changes that Summer makes daily. She has such a special personality and her smile just lights up a room. She sits so well on her own and is on her way to crawling (watch out world). She had her first "meal" of rice cereal and is growing like a weed. We don't have her 6 month appointment until mid month but based on our measurements she is 17lbs 4 oz and is 26 1/2 ". We will see how close we are.

Happy Fall Y'all as we say in the south!

Happy Viewing as well!





6 month bunny photo-November
Such a Ham!

Newborn bunny photo ( May-2 days old)
Welcome to the world Summer Lynn!

1 month bunny photo-June
No smiles yet...look at those stick legs!

2 month bunny photo-July
A little more meat on her but still teeny tiny!

3 month bunny photo-August
Filling out and smiling big!

4 month bunny photo-September
Summer was a wiggle worm this day. She kept grabbing the bunny!

5 month bunny shot-October
Look at me I am getting "Soooooo Big"!

And back to the 6 month photo I just took November 1st!
Happy 6 month Birthday Summer Lynn!!
Now for the quilt pics! Here Summer is at 5 or so days old in May.
Itty bitty!

Here she is all smiles at 3 months old! August

Here she is now a long girl at 6 months old! November
Summer is almost off the quilt from that spot. Her pants were a little long but she really isn't quite off the quilt yet!

I think I might have to start calling "Mommy and Me" to "Mom-Mom and Me." I got to be "Ms. Jen," the teacher, this week at "Mommy and Me." I love helping Ms.Nancy out and teaching. Mom then gets to bring Summer. It's a family affair!

Here are Summer and Jack watching the other kids and me do a silly song!


F is for Fish! What a great job Summer (Mom-Mom) did painting!

I took Summer to Tom's tennis match the other night and she really enjoyed watching Daddy play. Maybe a future tennis player on our hands??? We shall see! Daddy sure hopes so! :)



We had brunch on Sunday to celebrate Tom's and Chris' birthdays! It was yummy, yummy and of course Summer was all dressed up in a polka dot dress!








Summer's first time eating rice cereal! She loved it. She was trying really hard to feed herself. I think the spoon feels good on her gums!


Yummy!



Messy, messy! Summer had a bath next!




Give me that spoon Daddy!








I want more!!




Some more Halloween pics!




Happy Birthday Daddy!


It's the blog post of comparing pictures! Here Summer is in her Papa Jack's T-shirt that she wore as a dress! She is a month and half in this pic. Papa Jack's is a local Country Kitchen that we got to every Saturday for breakfast.


Here she is now in the shirt! It fits like it should and now she wears it as a T-shirt with jeans instead of bloomers as a dress!


Yup, I am on the move...scooting, rolling around and just about ready to crawl!


Push ups!

So the other morning I was getting ready and had the Today Show on. Summer sometimes looks at the TV but generally could care less. Well I saw her watching it so I changed it to Sesame Street! It was a hit. She giggled at Elmo. I tried to get a pic of her watching it but of course she caught me so instead she is smiling at me. Below is that silly Elmo on the TV!


She soon got tired of Elmo (in about 2 minutes) and playing on the bed so she moved into her exersaucer to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment