Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween! 10/31/09

Happy Halloween
and
Happy Birthday Tom!
That's right Tom has a Halloween Birthday. :)
I have to share a story that Tom's mom told me about his Birthday.When Tom was little he asked his Mom, "Why doesn't everyone get to dress up for their birthday like I do?" Tom thought that for your birthday you got to dress up for Halloween. So sweet!
Enjoy our precious girl in her Halloween costumes. That's right she has 2! My Mom got her the pumpkin and then I just couldn't resist the purple flower! The weather has been rainy all day but seems to be clearing up so hopefully Summer will get to go trick or treating for the first time. Since it is Daddy's birthday we will let him have the candy!
Happy Halloween!











Happy Birthday Daddy!


Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment