Thursday, October 1, 2009

Summer is 5 months old!! October 1st

Summer turned 5 months old yesterday, October 1st! It's so hard to believe how time is flying! One year ago (10/01/08) we had our first Dr's appointment and saw and heard Baby Z for the first time. Now she's here and so much a part of our lives. She sits up, scoots, rolls over, "talks" and let's us know what she wants. What an amazing wonderful journey this has been so far and it's just the beginning! Next month I will post all 6 of her bunny photos so you can see just how much she has grown! She weighs 16lbs and is 26" long (this is from me weighing her and Tom measuring her. We will get the exact weight and length at her 6 month appointment). As always it's been a busy couple of weeks. Enjoy my Little Bit!

5 months old

Sooooo big!

I took Summer with me babysitting for the Gessner's-they have a 5 year old, 3 year, and a 11 month old. I decided to try out her big girl part of her stroller so here she is. She seems really proud to be sitting up in her stroller! Below is all 4 kids. Summer loves watching them play!



The Gessner's have some flowers that the butterflies love. I got some pictures of the butterflies and of Summer sitting in them.



Wednesday Story Time.
So it's gotten a little colder here in GA-high 50's/60's in the morning and then up to low 70's in the afternoons. Very pretty weather but just makes it hard to dress your baby. Here's Summer in her layers! She is playing with her spy glass for our scavenger hunt we were going to go on at the library.

Pops and Summer.

Mom-Mom and Summer

Summer sitting up and playing in her crib while Mom-Mom and I go though all her fall and winter clothes.



Summer hosted playgroup this week. Here she is with her friends Lawson, Coleson and Addison (hmmm all end in "son"...interesting). Anyways everyone had a nice time. They chewed on toys and were amused by Daisy (our dog). Summer pulled Lawson's hair and thought it was hilarious. I guess she just wants some of her own (she is getting some though-blond and light brown).





Summer just loves her feet. Her feet are the toy that are always available! She even gets them in her mouth...especially that big toe. I am working on getting a picture of it!

I taught "Mommy and Me" for Ms. Nancy while she was away so Mom-Mom got to bring Summer. They had a great time (and so did I-looking forward to next week).








Summer sitting up on her own. You can tell we were getting in some last minute cute summer outfits before it cooled down.




Playgroup at Coleson's. This is when Summer really sat up on her own. I guess she is trying to keep up with the other kids!

Story time with Ms. Sara. I used to work with Sara at Celebration. She now works at our local library and was helping me get a picture of Summer in her sombrero.



Yes, Summer's initials are on her butt! LOL So cute.




We missed the B "Mommy and Me" so we did the B page and I decided to take a picture of my Baby and her Bears for her alphabet scrapbook.



So close to crawling. Summer pulls herself up and kick her legs but doesn't have it all together yet (thank goodness).

No comments:

Post a Comment