Monday, October 26, 2009

A Family Tradition, Pumpkins, and Cups (10/20-10/26)

A Family Tradition

So Tom and I decided that we are going to take Summer to a Burt's Farm Pumpkin Patch every year...even if she is sick like she was this year! Poor baby! Regardless it was our first family tradition! Traditions mean a lot to me and I am really happy we have started one of our own.

As for Summer being sick she has had a small cough this past week and then over the weekend it developed into a cold. I knew she wasn't feeling well when we went to get pumpkin pictures with her playgroup baby buddies and she wasn't smiling. Yes, little Miss Sunshine didn't feel good or like the windy cold day.

As for the the pumpkin patch Tom and I took her to on Sunday I figured the fresh air couldn't hurt and the pictures turned out better then I thought!

Summer missed the costume contest and the Halloween Party at Mommy and Me because she wasn't feeling well. I am happy to report that as of right now (Monday night) she is doing much better and the Advice Nurse at our pediatrician's office says that unless she gets a fever then we don't have to come in yet! Yay for that!

Well enjoy my little pumpkin at the pumpkin patch! Have a great week! :)



Seriously Daddy I don't feel well and I am hot.

Burt's Farm


Summer's first hayride. It was really a good one. The hay was everywhere and they don't crowd you in. I was very impressed. It was worth the 1/2 hour wait!n Hint-don't go to Burt's farm the Sunday before Halloween. Have Daddy take off work and go during the week!











Some Smiles!!






















It was a beautiful day at the pumpkin patch!








This picture is actually from Saturday night during Tom's Birthday Tennis Round Robin. She slept bundled in her stroller the whole time.




Here are the pictures from the playgroup baby photo shoot. "Pumpkin Patch Kids." I didn't really get any good ones but wait until you see the ones Mr. Kevin, Coleson's Daddy, got! WOW! Thanks for taking and putting all that effort into the photos!



Mommy I don't like the wind and the cold and it is making my nose run.






The babies were lined up from youngest to oldest.

Summer, Coleson, Lawson, Addison and Sophia

five months to 10 months old











So sweet! I can't believe all the good ones Kevin got!!!












I LOVE This one, even if Summer isn't the happiest!










Cups....yes summer loves cups and plastic bowls! And yes I realize she is sitting on the kitchen counter. The things you do that you never thought you would. I was cooking (okay everyone don't faint) and Summer just wanted to be right with me (remember she isn't feeling great, although very happy in this picture) and anyway the best idea was this and it made her happy! She had 2 bowls to play with!



More cup play! Summer was determined to get that cup in her mouth. Oh by the way check out the hair she is getting on the top of her head. It is hard to see in lots of pictures because it is very fine and most of it very blonde.











No comments:

Post a Comment