Monday, March 1, 2010

Summer end of February and 10 months old!! 2/15-3/1

Sweet Summer is 10 months old today-03/01/10
Where has this last month gone? It's already March and Summer is now in the double digits for her months!
Summer is getting her first tooth! If you look closely in one of her pictures you can see it. I will remind you! I don't have her height and weight yet for this month but I am sure she has gained some and may even be longer!
She is standing on her own all the time takes 1/2 steps. She can push her stroller around and loves playing with her "Little People" which are soooo much bigger then the Little People I used to have.
Here in GA we have still been having some cold weather. It's now March so I say bring on SPRING! Summer and I are ready to play outside!
Happy viewing!


This is the ONLY picture I could get of her lying next to her bunny. She is so quick to flip on over!

I am would much rather hold my bunny, Mommy.

Here's just one of the many pictures I got of her flipping over!

I thought maybe I could get one of her standing with the bunny. :)


Here's the one that if you look really closely at the bottom of her mouth you can see the start of her tooth that is coming in.


Here's Summer at Mommy and Me. We learned about the letter R. She is holding her R page very proudly!

Aunt Janna came to visit for the weekend. She got Summer the cutest outfit with a tutu but unfortunately Summer had a blow out and we didn't even get a picture of her in it. I am sure you will see it soon. It is super cute!


We went to Aqua Terra for lunch while Janna was visiting.

Summer already loves Aqua Terra. This would be her second visit!


Lis and Janna

I gave Summer one of her birth announcements (they are very durable) and she loves to take it with her all around the house.


Summer often tilts her head and smiles. It's hard to get a picture of. This one her eyes look closed but it's the best I have gotten so far. It's so sweet when she does that.
This is often where Daisy is as Summer eats. Daisy can always count on Summer to give her a treat!




Mommy and Me on Q day. Here is Summer with her friend Addy!

Instead of playing her instrument Summer often likes to chew on them.

Mommy and Me was fun Mommy!

Tom had to borrow Mr. Ron's truck and Summer liked to walk around in the back of it.



Because Summer liked it so much Tom called her a GRITS girl. I had never heard this before. It stands for a "Girl Raised In The South." So here's my GRITS playing in the back of a pick up truck! LOL

So we go from playing in truck to a model. This is a poster of Summer in a local store in Gainesville. Head to Toe Kidz :)

Summer was sitting so sweetly in this chair until I pulled out the camera of course!

Emmy was rollerblading, while Summer got a ride in the front of her stroller!


So Summer's latest adventures include unrolling the toilet paper. It's been hard to catch this with my camera since the camera is never right there. Well I got it this time. This was about 2 weeks ago and the last time she had done it. :)

SO proud of herself! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment