Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter 4/4/10

Easter!
Yes I know I am behind so don't be surprised to see several posts in a row!
Easter was a fun day. A beautiful day. Summer discovered her basket on her own and really loved the Puffs, Little People and books that the Easter Bunny left her.
Summer and I had coordinating dresses for the day so that was fun. I am sure we will get professional picture in them sometime soon.
See you soon! Got to get hopping (hee hee).....


11 month photos with Ms. Whitney. We did some more Easter ones since these were indoors and Ms. Whitney had 2 more bunnies (and Summer had another Easter outfit).





This was the only shot we could get with the bunny ears on.


Easter morning...what's this Mommy?


I love Puffs!

Puffs, Easter grass and Easter Little People!


Easter Brunch is so much fun! I love egg and potatoes!

Daddy is so funny!

Mommy and her Baby Girl!

Trying to get a family shot isn't as easy any more!




Eggs are fun!

We had bunnies at our Easter Egg hunt in Reunion. They were huge and Summer was quite fascinated by them!



The first time the man put the bunny by Summer she really leaned in and cuddled. When we went to get a picture it wasn't quite the same. Still cute though!



Summer actually put in at least 2 eggs on her own. I was pretty impressed!

Reunion's Easter Egg hunt!
Wow! I can't wait to get the eggs!


Summer's wasn't afraid of the Easter Bunny at all. I think she may have felt that it was a familiar bunny and that the bunny's face and voice reminded her of Ms. Joanne (hmmmmm?).



Summer was having a good time dancing to the music before the Easter Egg hunt started!


No comments:

Post a Comment