Monday, April 26, 2010

Summer in the Spring 4/21-4/26

The weather has just been beautiful here in GA (although we did get lots of rain and storms on Saturday so I didn't get to run my Earth Day 5K). But really the weather has been great and Summer and I have been spending lots of time outside.
What else is going on? Well some sweet baby of mine is turning ONE this Saturday. Yes, I can't believe it either!! I am hoping to have a couple birthday blog updates for you with all the monthly bunny photos, and more.
Happy Viewing!

So today (4/26) we celebrated Summer's birthday at Mommy and Me. I didn't realize we were going to sing to her today. She wore her crown and just kind of looked around. So sweet. I was sad to be singing, "Happy Birthday" to my sweet baby already.



Working with Daddy in the yard. Summer doesn't mind being dirty. I may have a future tomboy on my hands (I better keep putting those big bows and dresses on her while I can LOL).


Toddling around in the front yard.

Spending an afternoon at the park. Summer pushed around her shopping cart, had some snacks, walked around, and blew bubbles. Such a busy girl!


Oh and played with a tennis ball! That is her first official word-"ball." She says MaMa, DaDa and buh, buh (bye bye) but I think ball is her first true real word!! :)


I opened the car door to find Summer kicked back and enjoying life. I love it!

Look at those 2 top teeth! Not sure if I have gotten a good picture of them yet but there they are!!!
Pool day at a neighbors! Summer loved the water. I have a feeling we are going to be spending some time at the pool this summer. Notice the hat? I am sure you are going to be seeing a lot more of it. Mom-Mom got it for her and added a chin strap and so far she doesn't seem to mind it.




Before Summer got in the pool she was hanging out with her buddy Lawson. She really liked the cars and trains that Ms. Misty had. (Thanks again for having us over in your "Oasis Backyard-not country at all!).

Another visit with MiMi. This time Summer made her rounds with all the residents and showed off her walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment