Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May 1st-10th Catch Up Time! (Part 1)

Catch Up Time (part 1)!
So I am a little behind in my typical blogging. I did get the first birthday on here which was very important but we have been busy busy with some other things as well! This update includes fun times with the Zimmerman families from their visit, Mother's Day, Field Day at Mommy and Me and more. Plus the bunny and blanket 12 month photos!

Summer got a medal from Ms. Nancy at Mommy and Me. This was over a week ago and she still finds it, puts it on and wears it around the house. It is so sweet!

One last parachute ride at Mommy and Me!

Notice Summer is in a different outfit now. She decided to dunk her head and put herself in the fishing water tub and got soaking wet. It wasn't super warm so we had an outfit change!

"Fishing" with her friends Joshua and Sage.
I am not sure if you can tell but Summer's hoodie says. "Summer." A sweet gift from ReRe (my Aunt Rita).

Summer just loves balls. Other then the water, this ball was the only thing she wanted to play with.


Mother's Day
Being silly with Aunt Lis!

We went on a Mother's Day walk. Summer loves her new car and kept honking the horn and "driving" it! It was a beautiful day to go on a walk with my sweet Summer, wonderful husband and loyal dog!



My Princess who made me a Mommy! It's the best, most rewarding role I have been so far. Don't get me wrong I love being a daughter, wife, sister, friend and in the past a teacher but being a Mommy is just so amazing words can't describe it!


Summer thinks that this car is for everyone to push her around so she always puts her feet up and is ready for a ride.

I'm ready for a push, Mommy!

Summer's play corner in the living room that was organized exactly 30 seconds before this photo! She's like, "What Mommy?"


Hi Mommy! I found your diaper bag!

Summer just opened this gift from the Sawyer Family. Summer loves books! Thanks for all the thoughtful gifts.


Mother's Day at Mommy and Me! So much fun singing and dancing!

GAB and Grandma Susie were able to join us at the Mother's Day Mommy and Me!

Mom-Mom was there too. Plus it was her birthday and she got a crown and we got to sing to her!

I don't want to wear this silly hat Mommy.


I got just one picture of her on the blanket. SOOO big!

12 months old- Bunny Photo

See ya Mommy!

Summer got a water table from GAB, GUJ, Grandma Susie and Grandpa Max. Her and her cousin Hadley thought it was great fun to play in it before we took it outside to add water!
Notice the girls in their matching outfits? So cute!

Hadley and Summer are having tea together!


Kelly (my sister in law) and I took Summer and Hadley to the Atlanta Children's Museum while they were her visiting. We had the best time. Here Summer is playing in the "garden." The museum is very hands on and was a perfect outing. In the "garden" you can rake the dirt, and plant flowers and vegetables.

Hadley got a chance to paint on the "walls."

Summer loved the water table where you could splash and go "fishing."


The girls also got to go "grocery shopping." Summer would push around the cart and Hadley would fill it up.

Hadley driving the tractor to collect the food for the grocery store.

It was so sweet to see Summer and Hadley interact with each other all weekend long. They already share a special bond. I wish we lived closer so they could spend more time together. A cousin is a special friend!

Look at my pretty new bathing suit from Aunt Janna!

Daddy was using a ladder for a project and Summer wanted to "help."


Summer's Great Great Aunt Pauline sent her this Kitty Cat in the mail. Summer knew just how to get it out fo the bag and then decided it needed a drink of water from Alexander and Daisy's water dish!

I love my Kitty (wet face and all).


Sharing some spaghetti with Mommy! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment