Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Beginning of January 2011!

January Fun!
Besides the snow Summer has been busy this month at Gymboree, Gymnastics and just being her busy self. The snow has pretty much all melted and things are getting back to normal around here. We were snowed in for 3 days and school was out for the week.
I am already thinking about Spring! :)

Another fun Birthday Party at Gymboree! All of Summer's friends are turning 2. Makes me a little sad but it's all so fun to see them grow up. This was Summer's good friend Addison's birthday party. She had a blast!

1, 2, 3, Blast off!


Addison tried her best to blow out the candles!

Never say, "Not my child." Summer is the little stinker who got her fingers in the cake. It was a pretty big party and I was trying to get to her as she made her way super quick to the cake. Luckily Addison's parents were okay with it. I think I was the one most upset. Addison sure didn't care and Summer just kept saying, "Yum."
LOL :) What can I say? Summer LOVES cake!

Summer loves to help unload the dishwasher. I have to try and unload all breakables so then she can help!

Summer loves to wear my Minnie ears as she watches "Mickey Mouse Playhouse."

Another fun activity putting her stuffed animals in Daisy's kennel and then sometimes joining them.

I counted when she got out. She had 7 stuffed animals and a sippy cup in there with her.

Walking around in Dada's shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment