Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cruise Week-1/29-2/5

Cruising and Playing
Tom and I were on a cruise last week and Summer stayed with her Grandparents here in GA. We had a great time but sure did miss our sweet girl!
Here are some pictures from Summer's busy week and a sampling of pictures from our cruise!


Summer helping Mom-Mom with the dishes!

Summer helping Pops dry the dishes!

Breakfast at Cracker Barrel! Aunt Lis and Summer had fun "playing" checkers!


Summer got to watch Aunt Lis play tennis. Apparently she is used to seeing her Daddy there because she kept looking for him.

Tom and I with Ms.Nancy. Ms. Nancy is our next door neighbor who teaches Mommy and Me on Mondays. She asked me to teach for her on the 31st and we realized we were going to be on the exact same cruise. What are the chances? :) She was with a group of girlfriends and we enjoyed running in to them on the boat (and hearing her friend Pat sing Karaoke)!

Back in GA, Ms. Emma filled in for Ms.Nancy at Mommy and Me. Thanks Ms. Emma!


Easton's Mom helped with a fun craft/snack!

Back to the Caribbean......
Tom and I got to swim and interact with dolphins in Tortola, British Virgin Islands! We loved it. It was one of our favorite things we did (there are so many though)!

A little smudge on the camera but here I am about to kiss Lula! We got to swim with 6 dolphins...3 babies and 3 adults!



Back in GA....
Summer had fun going to Gymboree! Bubbles, Bubbles, Bubbles!


What a fun day....


Back to the Caribbean...
Here we are getting ready to Zip Line in St. Kitts! It was so much fun and so beautiful! Another fun adventure.
The day before we were in St. Martin and took a tour and had a great time on the beach. :)

There goes Tom!!

There I am!
These are the best zip lines with the highest safety standards. You don't have to break yourself with your hand. They have a spring stopping mechanism. We were very impressed.
Back in GA...
Time for Puppy to eat!

Gymnastics Fun!


Back to the Caribbean...
Tom and I got to go snorkeling in Barbados. We snorkeled with the turtles, fish and saw a shipwreck.
The day before we were in Dominica. We did a tour and saw so much of this beautiful island. The people were the friendliest of all the islands we went to. I think Dominica was Tom's favorite island but of course I can't pick. I loved the adventures we had on all of them!

We were so close to the sea turtles that we could touch them. Of course I was too busy taking pictures to touch them. Surprise! Surprise! :) Thanks to Carrie and Brett for lending us their underwater camera so we could get these great pictures of the dolphins and turtles!

Not too bad considering I took this of myself! I can tell I am trying to smile! :)




Back in GA...
Summer ended her week with a visit to Aunt Lis'. She had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment