Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Beginning of March '11

I am back! It's been a busy few weeks so I am behind in Summer's blog.
She turned 22 months on March 1st! Can you believe in less then 2 months she will be 2?!? I can't!
Here's some pictures of Summer relaxing, having fun at Mommy and Me and at Gymnastics!
Enjoy!


Tom and I got a Lovesac for the bonus room and we all love it. It's like a big bean bag chair but it has memory foam in it and is SUPER comfy. As you can see Summer is enjoying relaxing on it!



Mommy and Me time!

Here's Summer with her good pal Addison on Miss Jessica's (Addy's Mom) lap.

Ms. Nancy was teaching about the letter L this day!



Ready to go with her backpack!
A special Thank you to my Mom for taking Summer this day and getting these great pictures!

Gymnastics time at Gymnastix!

Warming up!

Today they were downstairs in the big room! Summer got to swing on a rope and let go!


No comments:

Post a Comment