Monday, June 13, 2011

End of May!

End of May!
With all my catching up with the "found pictures" I got behind on May. Here are the pictures from our end of May adventures!
Next up will be the first half of June!
It's hard to believe it isn't officially summer yet! It seems like we should be half way through it at this point. It might just be a long one, especially with being pregnant! :)
Happy viewing!

Summer's new do! I am able to pull her hair up in a ponytail now and she loves it! She doesn't always let me put a bow in but either way it's cute. Tom thinks she looks like at "Who" from Dr. Seuss! So sweet!

From May 28th- 21 weeks!

Happy Birthday to me!
Summer can sing the Birthday song now and it's the best when she is singing it for you!

Tom was traveling on my birthday (but don't worry he did a birthday cook out for me with the family 2 days before and a fun night out the night before) so I had a nice time the night of my birthday with my parents and Summer.

I took this one of the 2 of us. Summer is sitting on the back of the golf cart and there's a glimpse of my new car in the back.

I was in a Member-Guest Tennis tournament in May and Summer and Tom game to watch the championship match (that's me on the court behind Summer in case you can't tell). I was 20 weeks pregnant at the time and we won!



Gymnastics Fun!



The last Mommy and Me of the year! Summer enjoys it so much and I know she will miss it during the summer break!


To the left of Summer is her square on the Mommy and Me quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment