Wednesday, June 22, 2011

June 1st-15th

The First Half of June

So I am doing well on catching up on the blog! I've still been tired and the heat is killer but Summer and I are having fun. Summer is definitely bringing out her 2 year old self here and there but that's okay. She is a talker so I am working on her to use her words rather then fuss. She loves to sing and count. I love it when she says "I lovey you" to me or anyone for that matter. Summer has a mind of her own. She likes her hair in a pony tail like Mommy's and doesn't like bows. She wants options for her outfits and likes to decide what she is going to eat. It's all a matter of patience at times but worth it to watch her build her independence. It's hard to believe that in less than 4 months we will have a little itty baby around! Summer will happily tell you she is going to be "A big sister" and have a "baby brother" so will see how happy she remains come October. I don't think she has any clue! :)

Enjoy our first half of June!



Muffins with Mom



Summer had brownies instead at Muffins with Mom. They were just in her reach and bite size!



At Muffins with Mom we also did a craft for the Dads for Father's Day. Here is Summer decorating 3 visors for the special guys in her life-Daddy, Pops and Grandpa Max!



Summer had a run in with our couch and got boo boo almost like a rug burn on her cheek. Poor thing!

Here we are at Stevie B's a pizza/arcade place. We got a tour and got to make pizzas. Yum!


Summer and her friend Addison S. had fun putting together the pizza and eating the peperoni's.



Everyone got a hat and a kids cup while we waited for the pizza to cook (I found out that our pizzas got replaced by new ones in the oven :)).



6/11/11

23 weeks



Summer's second cousin, Parker, had an Elmo 2nd birthday party. Here are Parker and Summer with Parker's Grandma Brenda.


Mom, my cousin Mason and Melissa.





A highlight of the party was feeding the chickens. My cousin Mason has 5 chickens in a chicken coop in his backyard and Summer loved feeding them!




Happy Birthday Parker! Thanks for having us over!


No comments:

Post a Comment