Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Very Special Father's Day Weekend!

June 16th-19th
Summer had a very special Father's Day weekend with her Daddy, Pops, Grandpa Max in from Indiana and GUJ (Great Uncle Jerry) in from North Carolina! Now I know there were pictures of GUJ and GAB (Great Aunt Beth) taken but they must not have been with my camera. I don't always seem to have it as handy as I normally would. Something about being pregnant in the summertime with a 2 yr old just does it to you! :)
We had a wonderful visit with Grandpa Max, Grandma Susie, GAB and GUJ and we are looking forward to seeing them again at the end of July!


I love this picture! So glad my camera was handy. Summer was having a great time throwing rocks and discussing life (Mickey Mouse, Thomas the train, Daisy etc) with her Daddy and Grandpa Max.


Both of Summer's Grandma's were able to take her to Gymboree while her Mama got to run some errands!

Grandpa Max, Mommy, Summer, Daddy and Grandma Susie

Aunt Lis had just had her hair cut and straightened! Pretty Iss!

Having fun with Daddy with the I Pad.

Being silly with Pops.

Horsey ride on Daddy!

Helping Daddy open one of his Father's Day presents!

Daddy with his visor!

Grandpa Max shows off his visor and his artwork from Summer!

Summer takes a picture of me taking her picture and then turns around and does the same thing with Pops (also in his visor).......

No comments:

Post a Comment