Monday, July 25, 2011

A BBQ in Maryland!

Food, friends and family!

Colleen and her husband, Jason, so graciouly hosted a BBQ at their house so my family and our friends could all be together when Summer and I were in Maryland. We often do meals out and meet up with everyone while we are there but with all the little ones it's getting too hectic. A backyard BBQ was perfect! Thanks again Colleen and Jason! Everyone had a great time catching up and seeing how our little ones have changed.

Who came:

The Sawyer Family-Colleen, Jason, Leah and Sadie (their house :))

Ms. Cindy and Mr. Bob-Colleen's parents

My Aunt Rita and Aunt Paula (my Mom's 2 sisters)

Cousin Heather (married to my cousin Matt, Aunt Rita's son) and her 2 girls, Ava and Autumn

Cousin Sarah (Aunt Paula's daughter) and her 2 girls, Alexis and Madelyn

Cousin Katie (Uncle David's daughter-my Mom's brother), her husband Jake and their son Orion

Friend Candice and her daughter Michaela

Friend Erika and her son Mason


Ring Around the Rosie in the pool! Summer, Alexis, Sadie and Leah enjoyed playing this in the 3 foot pool.
Madelyn looking like a superstar in the pool!
Ms. Cindy and Aunt Paula
Sarah, Erika and Mason

Ava, with her sister Autumn right behind her.
Leah
Sadie
Jason
Colleen and Sadie
Orion and Madelyn
Mason



Alexis




Summer, Sadie, Michaela and Madelyn in the sandbox.



Erika, Mason and I.
The family! (Summer was too busy swimming to be in some of these pictures).
Aunt Paula, Jake, Orion, Katie, Aunt Rita, Heather, Autumn, Madelyn, Sarah, Alexis and Ava
Colleen and Jason


My friend Alyssa is due about 2 weeks before me. She wasn't able to come to the BBQ but Colleen and I stopped by to see her on the way to the beach. It was too short but nice to see her all the same. She's having a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment