Saturday, June 2, 2012

Easter 4/08/12

 

Yes, here is the official Easter day post! Smile

May has flown by! We had several birthdays, a trip to Disney, Mother’s Day, my first triathlon, and many other events happening! I will just keep plugging my way along on the blog! Honestly I have a lot of the pictures ready to go but I just haven’t journal with them yet. The journaling is important so I will just stay behind for now (or forever?). Life is good and I love my life and my family so much!

 

IMG_9940IMG_9941

Here are Summer and Tucker’s Easter baskets!

IMG_9943

Their egg hunting baskets!

 

IMG_9944IMG_9947

Daddy had the good idea of putting Summer’s Easter Egg hunting basket in her room so she would see it when she woke up! We heard her wake up and start talking so we looked on the video monitor and saw her get up and pick up her basket and say, “Good Job Easter Bunny”.

Then she came out and started her Easter Egg hunt! She was so excited! She would tiptoe around and whisper and point out all the eggs! Tom and I just followed her around…with cameras in tow of course!

IMG_9948IMG_9950IMG_9954IMG_9955IMG_9957IMG_9958

Then Summer found the baskets and was so excited about Goofy and Donald but quickly grabbed a gift for Tucker and said “Look Tuck the Easter Bunny got you a Mickey outfit!”. So sweet! She loves her baby brother so much.

IMG_9959IMG_9962IMG_9963IMG_9964

Summer also said “Oh, here’s a toy, Tuck!”. She was just as excited for his basket as her own. She also remembered that there would be goodies in her eggs!

IMG_9966IMG_9970IMG_9971IMG_9972IMG_9975IMG_9977

Next we headed over to Mom-Mom and Pops’ for brunch! Tucker and Tom were dressed in their Master’s shirts!

IMG_9981

It was a relaxing Easter with the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment