Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Awesome August Completed!

This post will wrap up the rest of our August pictures! At least I hope so. I just realized I didn’t check my phone for pictures! :) So many places that we now have pictures….camera, phone, email, Facebook…. So hard to keep up with them all!
The rest of August flew by and before I knew it was September!
IMG_1670IMG_1672IMG_1673
Summer decided that she wanted to go back to gymnastics for the first “fall” session. Mom-Mom signed her up and takes her every week. She wasn’t able to take her to the first one so I did. She loved it and picked it right back up as if she never stopped. You can see Tucker liked watching her at the glass door.
IMG_1675IMG_1677
In August I completed my second triathlon with my tri buddies….Kay, Sara, Tammie and Kim. It was a great event. I improved on my swim, about the same on my bike and did okay on the run. However I finished and it was a good time!
This was the Peachtree City Triathlon
IMG_1910IMG_1914
IMG_1920IMG_1924
Summer, Tucker and I joined Adele and her daughter Bella for friends day at Stone Mountain. It was a fun summer day and GA school age kids had already went back to school so it wasn’t crowded!
IMG_1929IMG_1934IMG_1936
Sibling Love
IMG_1946
On top of the mountain!
IMG_1950IMG_1951
Having a snack with her friend Bella!
IMG_1954
IMG_1956IMG_1959
Ropes course for little ones!
IMG_1962IMG_1966
There was a zip line at the end and both Summer and Bella had a blast on it!
IMG_1979IMG_1981
Waiting for Daddy to come home!
IMG_1999IMG_2000
Open House for her 3 year old school year!
Summer has Ms. Mary again (as an assistant this year) and Ms. Meredith is her teacher. They call themselves the Marvelous M & M’s! Summer is having a great year so far and has earned the nickname “Summer Sunshine”.
IMG_2001

No comments:

Post a Comment