Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine’s Day! 2/14/13

 

I like to interrupt the order of this blog for a special Valentine’s Day post!

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

To my 3 special loves that I live with- Happy Valentine’s Day!!!

We all know I love holidays-taking pictures, decorating, sending what I like to call “real” mail, wearing special outfits, pulling out themed kids books etc. I just get into it. I guess it really is the teacher in me! Oh and crafts!

Valentine’s is a special holiday! It’s all about love, kindness and hearts (well and cards, flowers and Summer’s favorite-candy). :)

I love my husband and sweet babies so much. So much that we needed up with 3 Valentine Photo Shoots. One was a planned one that I do yearly (with Ms. Whitney), one was a MOPS fundraiser and the other was free and I couldn’t resist!

Here’s a couple from the first photo shoot that we did. This was the MOPS fundraiser with just Tucker. I figure I have had a lot of pictures taken of Summer and I so why not get a couple of Tucker and I? Oh baby love! Tucker was 15 months old when we got these done last month. My little baby is turning into a little boy!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

IMG_7682_edited-1

Tucker and I together! This was the best one from the shoot! My little cutie!

IMG_7690_edited-1        IMG_7697_edited-11

This little 15 month old was just too busy to look up and shoot us a smile. He had fun rearranging the set, eating the cookies and just be ALL BOY!

IMG_7685_edited-1

One more of the 2 of us!

 

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Next up is Ms. Whitney’s shoot! I haven’t gotten the CD yet but here is a sampling of what she got!

vday

So fun and so Summer and Tucker! Summer sassy and Tucker trying to escape!!!

vday1

She managed to quickly shoot one of Tucker in his hat!

vday3vday4

Summer wore this feather head piece when she was 21 months old! This was our 4th Valentine’s Photo Shoot with Ms. Whitney! Crazy!

vday2

 

LOVE LOVE LOVE

This next shoot is just of Summer with another background and of course a different outfit! All accessorized by Summer of course!

IMG_1566

Soooooo this is Summer’s new FAKE smile for photos! It kills me! I can usually get some better ones when we talk about her favorite colors (pink, purple and yellow), her favorite Princess (Rapunzel), or her Baby Brother (whom she is calling Little now- not Little Brother or Little Tucker just Little) but this is the crazy smile we have been getting recently!

IMG_0050EIMG_0051E

A little better…..

IMG_0056E

Sweeter!

IMG_0057EIMG_1550IMG_1560

Amusing! My little diva!

IMG_1567IMG_1519

2 of my favorites! Although they were all quite fun! Makes you wonder how many I take before I get the BEST shot for this blog or for Facebook or for my scrapbook doesn’t it?

One day I will have to do a post on all the out takes to get that ONE photo, especially if it involves both kids!!

Anyways, HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!

I hope it is filled with love, pictures, hearts, candy, cards, flowers, cupcakes and sweet sticky kisses!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment