Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Beginning of January 1st-15th!

And here we go….

Hold on tight-the big catch up has begun! January and February are coming right up!

 

IMG_4767IMG_4769

Summer started the year off right at preschool…in her PJ’s! What a perfect way to go back to school. Her and Allie got matching PJ’s for Christmas!

photo16photo17

While Summer went back to preschool Tucker and I tackled the organizing of the playroom with all the new Christmas presents. You can tell Tucker was super helpful! Winking smile Thank goodness for nap time is all I have to say!

IMG_4775IMG_4770

Addison’s 4th birthday was at Gymnastix! So fun! Even better parents couldn’t come on the floor and were encouraged to leave and come back! Well I had left Tucker at home with Tom so I had an hour to go to Target by MYSELF!!! What a great party all the way around. Summer takes gymnastics at Gymnastix and Addison is one of her best friends so she had a blast!

IMG_4772IMG_4774

I came back as the kids were finishing up their treats! Here’s Summer with sweet Bella!

IMG_4787IMG_4789

My handsome boy turned 15 months on December 30th so his 15 month appointment was in the beginning of January! Here he is waiting for the nurse to come in!

IMG_4790 IMG_4791

Time to get weighed! Thanks for being modest for me Tucker!

He weighed in at 22 lbs. and was 33 inches tall! Tall and lean!

IMG_4793IMG_4794IMG_4795

So of course Tucker slept in this morning and didn’t have time to eat a full breakfast. I packed my thermal tote and brought along some more food. Here he is enjoying his yogurt.

photo12photo14

Time for some reading!

IMG_4797IMG_4803

It was a rainy day and boots were in order! Summer wanted me to get some pictures of them in their boots! Of course Tucker wanted a picture of his Daisy dog!

IMG_4804IMG_4806

I love that Summer is posing in the back for the picture!

IMG_4839IMG_4844

Summer’s teachers at school are Ms. Meredith and Ms. Mary. They call themselves the M&M’s. The class is the Marvelous M&M’s! So cute! So when I heard they were going to have an M&M day I searched out an M&M shirt in Summer’s favorite M&M color-yellow!! It was a little big but there wasn't time to exchange so we made it work! She really wanted a skirt and it was raining again so boots were in order! My little fashionista!

IMG_4837jan2

So as happy as Summer looks in these pics I have to tell you she wasn’t thrilled about this T-shirt. It took the skirt, bow and boots to convince her it was cute. Well apparently she got A LOT of attention at school and came home singing my praises. “I am so glad you got me this shirt. Thanks Mama.” Whew! That could have been meltdown central! Thanks Celebration Teachers! :)

IMG_4846IMG_4847

Sweet babies watching some Sesame Street!

IMG_4848

jan13

Tucker is an active little guy so we have the pack and play set up in the living room. He really likes it and Summer will join him in it sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment