Thursday, April 25, 2013

First HaircutS! 3/1/13

 

That’s right your read correctly that was haircut with a S! Both Summer and Tucker had their first haircuts together! Melissa (Aunt Lis) and I took the kids to go get Tucker’s first haircut. He was starting to get a bit of a mullet and we had Easter photos coming up. When we got their the hairdressers asked if Summer had ever had her haircut and I said, “No” and they told me it was time for her first haircut as well. I was prepared for Tucker’s but not for Summer so needless to say I was actually more emotional when she got her haircut. Crazy I know! Here’s how it went…..

 

IMG_6139IMG_6133IMG_6136

We already had to bribe Tucker with a lollipop! Here’s some before pictures. You can see how it was getting a little long. Come to find out he was growing his mullet on the left side. LOL

IMG_6141IMG_6145IMG_6148

So as we get Tucker all set up they convince me to let Summer get her first haircut as well. So now I am trying to get pictures of both kids getting their first haircuts at the same time! Tucker at 17 months and Summer at 3 yeas (almost 4).

IMG_6151IMG_6153IMG_6154

This kid friendly salon provides  car seats, lollipops, bubbles, combs and prizes at the end!

IMG_6155IMG_6158IMG_6159IMG_6162IMG_6165IMG_6166IMG_6167IMG_6168IMG_6169

Some progress being made and as Summer got more into it, Tucker got less into it and unhappy.

IMG_6172IMG_6173

Tucker’s finished cut! He looks so much older tome! Sweet baby boy!

IMG_6176IMG_6177IMG_6178

Summer’s first locks of hair cut off! Of course she had her princess crown on!

IMG_6184IMG_6187IMG_6188

Summer got glitter in her hair and her hair braded so she was quite happy with her final hairdo!

IMG_6190

Aunt Lis with her silly munchkins!

IMG_6192IMG_6194

Summer’s Certificates

Of course I had to have the First Haircut certificates. They were nice enough to spare me the overly priced package and sold me just the certificate. I really didn’t need them to take a pictures (as you can tell from my thirty some photos).

IMG_6193IMG_6196

Tucker’s certificates!

Also a side note-while I saved money on the certificates I thought I better get the 10 haircut package. It is a discount and was discounted more on this day. I used 2 of them for these haircuts and now I have 8 more. Well I thought that was great! My husband soon pointed out that Summer got her first haircut in 4 years so she is set (if she uses 4) until she is 20. This has become an ongoing joke in our house! I know they will both need haircuts more frequently now but I do hope my punch card doesn’t expire and that the hair salon doesn’t close down anytime soon! LOL I was just trying to save us some money! Ha-ha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment