Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fall Fun Part 1!

Fall Fun!

October 18th-25th

We had so much fall fun in October this is part 1! This includes a trip to a pumpkin patch. We decided to try Corn Dawgs this year. We heard that there was lots to do for the little ones and thought we should give it a try. So we didn't make it to Burt's Pumpkin Patch. Corn Dawgs did have lots of kid friendly activities but Burt's is a much better pumpkin patch so we will have to decide next year where we should go to. Maybe both?!? You know I need as many photo opps as possible!

Tucker was 2-3 weeks old during these adventures. Still sleeping lots and being the sweetest baby ever! Summer adores him!

Happy Fall Y'all!



A picture of the cuties together at Corn Dawgs!



Tucker having a rest while Summer enjoys the many many activities at Corn Dawgs!


Summer and Daddy got to ride the Cow Train. It is pulled by a tractor and they had a blast!





Yup, Tucker is still sleeping. :)


I got to take Summer on the hayride while Tom pushed Tucker around and played the "ring" game. Tom's a kid at heart and I love it! He enjoys doing things with the kids so much and it just makes me glow to see him with them!


Summer and I on the hayride!


A CORN box! So fun! Summer liked helping the big kids get buried in the corn. I just had to make sure she wasn't covering their faces. :) She wanted to be super helpful!






Up next the petting farm. Summer just loved this piglet named Niblet. Yes poor Niblet the piglet almost got picked up and was chased all around the pen.




We decided to continue to let Tucker sleep through this photo shoot!





The kids could sit on this tube and rock back and forth!


Pumpkin time!


The best picture we had of both Summer and Tucker! So sweet! Our little pumpkins!


One of Tucker!


Summer driving the hay tractor!





Summer found her perfect pumpkin!




What a fun day!


A morning at the park! Summer stayed on this swing for at least 45 mins when we met up with her MOPS friends at a local park!


Guess what? Tucker slept through the whole playdate at the park! Surprise! Surprise!


I was trying to get a picture of his onesie and yes he is awake! His onesie says "Born in 2011". Cute right?


You can see the onesie a little. Tucker's back asleep and hanging out with Daisy!


Here I am with my 2 sweet kids! Silly Summer and sleeping Tucker!



Hugs from Big Sister Summer


Mom-Mom with her grandkids!


Life is tough...I can't take all the sleeping, eating, peeing and pooping any more!


Summer got a sit and spin from Grandma Susie and Grandpa Max when they came to visit. I swear she doesn't get dizzy at all. Around and around and around she goes! I get dizzy just watching her.


I came upon this picture as I was updating the blog. Tom must of snuck a picture of Tucker and I one night before bed. I must of been pretty tired not to notice. I love these sleepy cuddle times I have with Tucker. They are the best. He is the sweetest baby and I am so glad to have the time to spend with him (while keeping up with a 2 1/2 year old).



AWAKE!


Another awake picture! Here is Tucker discovering himself in a mirror!

Fall Fun Part 2 to come soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment