Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tucker is 2 months old! 11/30/11

Tucker is 2 months old today!!!

It's so hard to believe that 2 months has gone by already! My sweet boy has already changed so much. Just compare my last blog (Halloween) to now a month later and you can see all the physical changes. He is so much bigger and yes he has a little double chin. He's a good eater! His hair is getting light (maybe I'll have another blondie?) but his eyes seem to be getting more blue where Summer's stayed that dark gray color for a long time. His little personality is coming through even more too. He is very mild mannered and loves to cuddle with his Mama and I don't mind one bit. Knowing how quick time goes and how quickly my little ones change I know to hold him and cuddle him as much as I can. As I type this the house is a mess with Christmas decorations, laundry and it needs to be vacuumed. Some of which I could have done earlier but instead I cuddled with Tucker and colored with Summer. Spending time with my 2 little ones is one of the most important things to me.

Tucker, as you will see, is also really starting to smile more and it just melts my heart. He is most smiley in the morning and what a great way to start your day with a Tucker smile!

Summer is as amusing as always. Today she tried to share her goldfish snack with Tucker and even got one partly in his mouth. "Him try one Mama? Sharing is caring." That's right Summer sharing is caring but Tucker can't have food yet. "Like cake or apples Mama?" Right Summer!

So sweet!

Well on to other things I must go! Tomorrow Tucker has his 2 month Dr's appointment so I will do an update with his 1 month, 2 month and Summer's 2 1/2 year old Dr's appointment soon!

Happy almost December!



This 2 month old is all SMILES! (Notice the 2 on his vest?)




Wiggle, wiggle! Did I mention that Tucker is holding his head up and trying to roll over? I could have an early mover on my hands. I think he is trying to keep up with his Big Sister!


Tucker and his Puppy! His little feet are ticklish.





One of Tucker's 2 month photos from his photo shoot yesterday. I had some fun adding some effects! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment