Monday, July 8, 2013

Other April Fun! 2013

 

Other April pictures!

IMG_6903IMG_6906

Grandma Susie and Aunt Beth came to visit mid April while I had my scrapbooking weekend! They were a really big help. Tom didn’t have to take off work and could still play tennis etc and Grandma Susie and Aunt Beth got to spend some quality time with the kiddos. I was super appreciative as it allowed me an extra day to go scrapbooking as well! Thanks so much for coming and helping out!

IMG_6907IMG_6908

These were all just too funny! At least they are happy kids!

IMG_6909IMG_6914

apr17 - Copyapr18 - Copy

I took Tucker once a week for a Mommy and Me swim lesson in April and May. He loved it and it was a good refresher for me to remember how to help him learn to swim and be comfortable (and safe) in the pool!

apr19 - Copyapr21 - Copy

Tucker and I were running errands and had some extra time at the mall before needing to pick Summer up from preschool so we decided to ride the carousal. Tucker loved it and I realized that I am starting  to get dizzy on spinning rides. Winking smile

apr22 - Copy

Wheeeeeee!

apr23 - Copy

Sweet loves!

apr24 - Copy

Sometimes meals are a little messy….okay let me correct that statement…Meals are always messy when they involve Tucker! He takes a bath daily and sometimes even 2!

apr25 - Copy

A golf cart ride around the neighborhood!

apr26 - Copyapr28 - Copy

Summer also had weekly swim lesson in April and May!

One more April post……The Petting Zoo at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment