Thursday, July 18, 2013

Summer’s 4th Birthday Photo Shoot!-

May 1, 2013

Summer turned 4 back in May and on her birthday I did a good updating blog post about Summer’s 4 year old self!

Here’s the photo shoot we did after she turned 4. I always have a number birthday hat and number shirt. Then I display the hat with the a picture of Summer with the hat and shirt on! A fun tradition that I hope I can get away with for many more years!

Here’s my sassy, sweet, smiley girl!

We love you so much Summer Lynn Zimmerman!

02jpg

It’s hard to see the 4 shirt in this one with her tutu but I love this one of Summer!

IMG952013062095095136

Her “stinker/sassy” look!

05jpg

That’s my girl as well!

10jpg

Might frame this one with the hat but you can’t see the shirt very well! Oh the decisions!

13jpg

Best one of the shirt! Can’t decide if this will be the framed one. She’s not wearing the hat but it is in the photo!

14jpg24jpg28jpg

This was Summer’s super special Rapunzel dress for her birthday party! She couldn’t wait to put it on again for some fancy photos of her doing her curtsy, twirling and running around.

27jpg29jpg33jpg38jpg39jpg42jpg40jpg

43jpg46jpg

Running around in one last outfit! A very fun photo shoot! Thanks to our friend Ms. Jenn and her hubby Mr. Allen for doing this photo shoot for us!

48jpg49jpg50jpg52jpg56jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment