Saturday, September 26, 2009

I'm going on a jet plane...(9/19-9/21)

So my sister and I took Summer on her latest adventure on an airplane to New Hampshire! We have relatives there and Mom and Dad had road tripped to NH and were going to meet up with us with all of Summer's stuff!
Summer did so well. I was worried every second about her making a noise or god forbid...CRY! Especially when on both of our flights on the way there (yes we had 2 flights to N.H) no one would make eye contact or acknowledge Summer. It wasn't until after the flight that everyone would talk to her and look me in the eye...after she didn't cry or disturb them. Oh well! I am just lucky to have such a happy easy going baby.
We had a quick and nice visit with Great Aunt Pauline, Cousin Roger and Cousin Claire and then time to head back on a the plane.
Well with all the rain and flooding in Atlanta we got stuck at the N.H. airport (with a 41/2 month old mind you) for over 5 hours! She did great at the airport but once we were on the plane she had had enough and the poor baby just wanted her crib to sleep in. We got on the plane at 6:45 so it was close to bedtime. Fortunately this plane was little nosier and the people much friendlier. When Summer finally got comfortable she slept for over half the flight.
We finally got home to our house in GA at midnight! Whew...what an adventure!

My first flight...an aisle seat around unfriendly people... Come on and say hi. I am cute and I am not going to cry I promise!

My second flight to New Hampshire...getting ready for the cold weather. My first hoodie!


Welcome to New Hampshire! Mom-Mom and Pops were very excited to see me. They hadn't seen me in over a week!

A walk around our condo!



Aunt Pauline

Mom-Mom, Aunt Lis, Pops, Claire, Aunt Pauline, Me and Roger

Here I am in my winter PJ's with my new puppy from Aunt Pauline!

Check out my jeans and shoes! So different from all my summertime outfits!

What a fun trip! I did miss my Daddy though!

Stuck at the airport. It was fun. I love my new puppy!

Mommy and Aunt Lis set up a play area for me at the airport.

I am not sure what Mommy was thinking but she decided we had to have a picture with the pilot. It was 10:15pm. Way past my bedtime and I had just barely woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment