Sunday, September 13, 2009

Summer in September-9/8-9/13

Sweet Summer! She wore a bow for most of the day for the first time. She didn't even try to take it off. It's just so darn cute (if I do say so myself).
I am so in love with our happy baby.
This week I got several shots of her with our other 2 "kids"-Alexander the cat and Daisy the dog!
Be ready to smile! :)


A bow photo shoot!!



What's going on outside?



Here Summer is trying to give Alexander a pet.


"Hi there" Summer says to the cat!
Mommy, you are so funny!


Hanging out with Daisy!


Bath time fun! This is the duck that Tom and I got for Baby Z (Summer) last year at the US Open. It is a tennis duck! Summer just started to really play with her bath toys. We have so many. I have started with these cute ducks!




Sound asleep.

Jessica Clixby and I took our babies to the Yellow Daisy Festival. This is a big vendor/craft fair. I had the best time. I only got things for Summer. I am sure you will see lots of them in future blog posts! Summer had a great time (as you can see) kicking all the packages in front of her in her stroller!

Here's Summer with her friend Addison Clixby. They both enjoy chewing on toys!

Summer and Daisy on our new chair and a half.

Summer on our new couch!


Summer at Storytime!

Misty and Kelly Dyson at Storytime!

Summer colored her first picture (when she wasn't trying to eat the crayons).

Summer enjoying her playmat!

Summer now flips over from back to tummy! She does this so quickly and all the time. In the next photo you can tell how proud she is of herself. These are pictures from the first time she did it!!


Summer in her jogging stroller and all ready for the sun. She actually kept the hat and sunglasses on the whole time. I couldn't tell when she fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment