Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas part 1-Christmas Eve

Hello ZimFamily followers! Sorry it's been so long since my last update. It was a busy busy holiday season here at the Zimmerman's. This will be an update of the days leading up to Christmas and Christmas Eve. Soon to come will be Christmas day and the Christmas break. What a wonderful Christmas it was with Summer. It was one of the best Christmas' ever! She is the best gift we have ever recieved.
Happy New Year!


Grandma Susie and Grandpa Max sent Summer "T'was the Night Before Christmas" for Summer and Tom and I read it to her before she went to bed on Christmas Eve. Summer wore her "Baby's First Christmas" PJ's.




Trying to get a family Christmas Ever photo! It was past bedtime so this one was the best we got. Wait until you see the ones below!

I am going to wiggle away! Giggle, giggle!

A kiss for Mommy!
My fingers taste good. Where's Daddy?

Daddy you are so funny!


Daddy's dinner was so good Chris fell asleep on the couch.


Pops, let me have some of your water!


Aunt Lis is so much fun!

I am trying to dance!!

Look at this pretty ornament. I got it!



Look it's my ornament from ReRe!
Hey, where are all the presents?
Here Summer is with Miss Debbie! Miss Debbie gave Summer the sweet dress that she has on.

I am on my way to getting Alexander....

Alexander could care less....

Here I come (and then Alexander picked up on what was going on and ran away).

Blowing raspberries...:)

Clapping!


Honk! Honk!

Here I am cruising the furniture. I am on my way to walking. I would rather hold on to things and "walk" around then crawl at this point.
Notice my bow? Yes it is on my head but not for long.
Mommy never had a problem with me taking bows off until a lady at a restaurant asked her how she keeps them on my head. Mommy said I never take them off. Well I just had to prove her wrong from that day on!

Got it off again!
Kisses for the Mommy!



Summer's shirt says, "I love Santa." I can just hear Tom say for Summer, "Who's Santa?"

Hope you had a great Christmas! More Christmas updates coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment