Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Atlanta Zoo! July 10th

The Atlanta Zoo-July 10th

So I am sure you have noticed that I am behind in my blog! Tom, Summer and I traveled to the mid-west for 10 days so I pre-published blog posts from events in June and the beginning of July for everyone to see every 3 or 4 days. I have a couple more posts before I get to the trip we just returned from. Hopefully I will be caught up by the end of this month! :)

So on July 10th Tom, Summer and I headed to the Atlanta Zoo. I watched a DVD at our local library and got 2 free adult and 2 free children tickets so we got in for free! Can't beat that!

The weather was reasonable enough and there was plenty of shade so we had a perfect day.

Enjoy!


There were so many different kinds of Monkey's and Summer loved them all!
Daddy was helping Summer see the Panda Bears. This was the one crowded area so I didn't get a good picture of a Panda.

I am pointing out some more Monkey's to Summer.






Tom would often just lift Summer up in her stroller to see the animals. It was easier then getting her in and out and Summer loved it!




Here Tom is feeding the birds. Summer thought this was the funniest thing. She would giggle and say, "Daddy feeding birdie."




Here we are on the choo choo train. Another highlight of Summer's trip to the Zoo.

We saw many turtles throughout the Zoo. So many that when Summer talked about the Zoo she would mainly talk about the turtles (not the monkeys, giraffes, zebras etc.).

The petting Zoo was so much fun. Summer ran from animal to animal saying hello and giving them pets.







Here she is yelling at the goat to "Open your mouth, Open your mouth." She wanted the goat to eat the hay. :)


It was a fantastic day at the Zoo as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment