Friday, October 14, 2011

September Catch Up

So before Tucker arrived it was a busy month for Miss Summer! Here is our September catch up!



Here's Summer with her school bag and her school T-shirt!

Summer continues to love school and is doing well! I am so glad she loves her teachers and her friends and she tells me about it!


A picture from my "Sprinkle". Janet, Melissa, Mom, and Jessica threw a little shower for me and Little Guy! I now how BLUE and boy stuff! Thanks to everyone for celebrating in his upcoming arrival!







"Mommy take my picture." This is something I hear quite often!



Summer likes to help me in the kitchen. She has plenty of aprons but of course they are upstairs in the bonus room. I will have to bring one down for next time!



Summer adores her new boots!






38 weeks and counting
9/24/11



Summer's toddler bed in her new room! More pictures to come!



Swim Lessons!


This was Summer's last lesson. She is in Preschool level 1 (no parent in water...yay!).


When Summer starts back in January she will be in Preschool 2! I am so proud of her!


Getting in by herself. She can also get out by herself.



Swimming around.



Summer loves her goggles and putting her face in the water.



Summer and Ms.Janette! Great job sweet girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment