Friday, October 21, 2011

Tucker's First Week!

October 2nd-7th

So Tucker's first week flew by! Life with a newborn and a 2 year old sure keeps you on your toes and busy! I love it though!

Summer is doing well as a big sister! Her main resistance is photos...I guess she is used to be the center of attention for all pictures (she did have professional photos taken monthly her first year of life and almost monthly her second). Maybe I created this problem. :)

Tucker is a sleeper! His first week he just slept and slept and slept. Sometimes I would even have to wake him up to feed him. He is such a sweetie and when I can I like to take naps with him.

Here's Tucker's first week and Summer's busy times (as usual):





Summer holding her baby brother!



Such a peanut in his moses bed!






Welcome home Tucker! There were also balloons on our mailbox! Thanks Mom!




Summer and Tom went to get Papa Jack's for us the Sunday after we came home. Bill sent along a T-shirt for Tucker. Summer really wanted Tucker to wear it so I put it on top of him. Some of you may remember that Summer wore her pink Papa Jacks T-shirt as a dress when she was a newborn. That won't be happening for Tucker!




My little Fashionista in her boots, dress with jeans and Juicy Couture sweatshirt!



Summer and Tucker look a lot a like as newborns so far. Of course under his hat is lots of dark hair and Summer had none but their noses and mouths really look a lot alike!


Summer gave Tucker his lovey to sleep with!


Daddy and his kids!



Summer likes to pull her chair up and watch Tucker as he sleeps in his glider.


Tom took Summer to Mommy and Me the Monday after I had Tucker (3 days old).



They had a great time learning about the letter D. D for bring Daddy to Mommy and Me day!




On Tuesday, October 4th Tucker had his first Dr's appointment.


He did great! He weighed in at 7bls and 20". Not sure how he lost an 1/2 inch but you know how wiggly babies can be. The Dr was happy with his weight so we don't have to go back for a weight check! Way to eat Tucker!




A rare peek at those eyes!


While we took Tucker to the Dr's Summer had preschool. She wore her Big Sister shirt and tutu of course. I also sent in some pictures so she could show her teacher and friends her new baby brother. Ms. Mary let us know that at times Summer was sad and when they asked why she said, "I miss baby Tucker." Very sweet! Thursday was her next day of preschool and she was happy and fine! She got over that quick! :)


Pops gets to hold Tucker! As of this picture my Dad still hadn't seen Tucker's eyes!






"Here Tucker you can use my wand."


First bath-Thursday, October 6th!


A bath wakes Tucker right up!


Our attempt at a family photo with the stork!




1 week old! Friday, October 7th





PS-This is from the morning I had Tucker-September 30th. Summer was helping me pick out hats for Tucker for the hospital and decided to wear one. She also said some really cute things while I was having contractions. She told me "to put a band aide on my belly" and she "was sorry for my hurt feelings." You have got to love the ideas and things that 2 year olds say!



No comments:

Post a Comment