Monday, August 13, 2012

Father’s Day Weekend

 

June 15-17th

What a fun Father’s Day weekend for Tom. It included lots of his favorite things….his kids, his wife, his Aunt and Uncle, pizza, biking, an O’s game,  and grilling out! Life was good for Tom, husband, Daddy!

Happy Father’s Day to one great Dad and Husband.  You work so hard to take care of us and we appreciate you every day! You know how to have fun and love with all your heart! We love you soooo much!

These pictures are all out of order but I really wanted to start with the ones of Tom with the kids. They are what make him a Daddy. Summer was really into shopping and making gifts for her Daddy and this was Tucker’s first Father’s Day!

IMG_0410IMG_0411

Present time! You can see that Summer was ready to help open what she had just helped wrap! LOL “Daddy you’re the best!”

IMG_0412IMG_0414

Always hard to get both at the same time. So cute! Happy Father’s Day to one great Dad and husband!

IMG_0420IMG_0422

Our Family-Tom, Jen, Summer and Tucker

O's game

A Father’s Day Orioles game! We were lucky enough to have the Baltimore Orioles playing in Atlanta on Father’s Day. What a perfect gift for my Dad and fun for Tom, Uncle Jerry and I to tag along to as well. Happy Father’s Day to my wonderful Dad! We sure had a great time at the game (and it helps that the O’s won!).

bike

Tom and I did a 64 mile bike ride with Uncle Jerry, Aaron Sims and Brian Oliver! So fun! I was only supposed to do the 28 miler and the men talked me into riding farther! I was sore but I did it!

photo7photo8

Uncle Jerry with some happy kids!

 

photo10

Aunt Beth with the smiley 2!

beth and summer

Aunt Beth and Summer going for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment