Friday, August 3, 2012

Member Night at the Zoo

June 9th

Tom, Aunt Lis, Summer, Tucker and I went to the Member Night at the Zoo. All of us got in under our pass. When they asked how many kids and what ages I said, “17, 3, and 8 months.” They didn’t question me so my 30 year old sister got in as 17 and FREE!  Gotta love it!

We had a great time and continue to love our zoo pass.

PS Sorry Tom- I guess you took most of the pictures and we didn’t get any of you. We know you were there!

 

IMG_0363IMG_0385

Summer wanted to take her panda bear to show the panda bears at the zoo. The Flamingos were very awake and active this evening.

IMG_0387IMG_0389IMG_0394

Having a look at the rhino, giraffe’s and ostriches.

IMG_0400IMG_0401

Here is Summer showing off her panda to the real life panda!

IMG_0406

Fun time on the train!

No comments:

Post a Comment