Monday, March 4, 2013

A Tea fit for a Princess 2/2/13

 

Summer was able to go to a Princess Tea at our local library with my Mom (her Mom-Mom)! I really don’t know who was more excited Summer or Mom! :) I am so glad they were able to do this together. I was going to have Mom be a guest blogger for this post but right now (beginning of March) my Dad is in the hospital recovering from a surgery so she is a little tied up to say the least. That’s okay I think I have a general idea of what went on!

IMG_5004IMG_5006IMG_5011

Summer was all dressed up as Rapunzel (in Rapunzel’s wedding dress) for this occasion. We even put sparkles on her nails and she was quite excited for Mom-Mom to come get her!

IMG_5015IMG_5020

Ready to go!!!

058

First up was some face painting! Every princess needs a fancy face!

075

Meeting Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty/Briar Rose-I mean really how can one Princess have 3 names?). Check out their wands!

077

A picture at the tea together! Did you know Rapunzel was there? Oh never mind  that’s Summer!

080

Princess Jasmine

081

There’s Belle! Each girl got a princess autograph book, tiara, treats, stickers and more!

084088

Cinderella and Snow White

094097

The magic mirror and dancing lessons!

104

Summer loved doing this with her Mom-Mom, loved meeting the princesses and really talked about getting her own pink lemonade! So proud!!

105

Summer’s friend Bella (Cinderella) was there as well!

106

Summer will all the princesses! What a great event! Seems like so much fun I might have to join Mom and Summer next year!!

Thanks again for taking Summer! She loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment