Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Fantastic February Fun Continued

February continued to be a fun and busy month!

We start off this blog post with my Dad’s birthday lunch!

February 11, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

IMG_5073

Summer, as we all should know by now, LOVES birthdays! So here she is wishing her Pops a “Happy Birthday!” There were lots of birthday crafts made and help with wrapping the gifts!

IMG_5075

Silly and sweet Tucker with Mom-Mom!

IMG_5077IMG_5079

Summer was making her rounds around the table for pictures!

IMG_5082IMG_5084IMG_5087IMG_5090

It’s always fun to try to get a group shot with kids! Fun memories!

IMG_5097IMG_5100

Dessert time! Lucky Tucker! It was a great birthday lunch celebrating my Dad!

 

feb8feb9

Summer decided that we needed to accessorize in a fun and silly way. My phone was handy so I snapped some pics. The quality isn’t as good but you get the idea! Tucker only has necklaces on in this photo but soon Summer added a bow that he wore for maybe 5 seconds!

feb11feb10

Dress up time! Tucker wants to do whatever Summer does! I love it! It’s great to not have social ideals yet. Like up until this past year Summer’s favorite color has always been yellow. Well I think because of learning that girls like pink and purple she has changed it. However when you ask she says, “Pink, Purple and Yellow” are her favorite colors. Usually in that order!

feb12

There was a super warm Friday right after Valentine’s Day and we skipped the gym to go exercise at the park! It was fun. Well Summer and I had a blast. Tucker wanted out and took off his socks 3 times. Summer did great on her glider bike. She went 2.2 miles and wanted to go further!

feb13

Lunch at the Twisted Taco! Tucker is always the ladies man with the girls.

feb16feb14

At Twisted Taco they have these big booths that have TV’s and gates on them. It kind of looks like a jail cell. The adults sit at a table across from it and the kids go in the “cell”. It is hilarious and the kids loved it! I kept Tucker with me in the high chair (first picture) but he wanted to be with the other kids for a while.

feb17feb19

Carousal fun at the mall!

feb15

I found this hat in my closet and Tucker loved it! It’s now in the dress up box (with all those princess dresses)!

 

IMG_5278

Almost every morning Summer hops in Tuckers bed and they play for 10-15 mins before they call me. I finally have it so Summer comes to me first to make sure Tucker is indeed awake before she can go in.

IMG_5283IMG_5284IMG_5285

Bath fun! They love to drink from the faucet!

IMG_5287IMG_5289

Fun times playing in the pack and play and wearing sunglasses inside!

IMG_5291IMG_5295IMG_5298IMG_5299IMG_5306

I love these sweet kids!!! It’s not all smiles all the time but I wouldn’t trade a minute of it and time goes so fast. I am glad I take all these crazy pictures and do this blog (which I will admit at times feels like work). It’s all worth it. It really is.

Fantastic February Fun continues…..

No comments:

Post a Comment