Monday, March 11, 2013

February Fantastic Fun! 2/1/13-2/6/13

 

So just when I think I am going to catch up I realize I have so many pictures and stories to tell (and we went to Disney in February) that who knows if I ever will.  Smile

February started off with a trip to the Children's Museum in Atlanta and visit from Aunt Beth (GAB-Great Aunt Beth, Tom’s Aunt).

IMG_4972

The Children's Museum in Atlanta is a hands on exploring discovery kind of place! My friend, Adele and I had bought Sweet Jack coupons (kind of like Groupon) and they were about to expire so we made it work to head downtown on Friday.

Here is Tucker enjoying a ride on the crane!

IMG_4975IMG_4978

The water exploration area was a big hit! Here's Summer, Bella and Tucker getting into it and getting a little wet….then we noticed the rain jackets.

IMG_4981IMG_4984

Good times “fishing!”

IMG_4986Feb1

Tucker tried fishing and then decided to go climbing with the fish he caught!

IMG_4990

Sand time! I tried to get a picture of Tucker playing in the sand but he ran off too quickly. Not surprised there!

IMG_4991IMG_4997

Time for some creative painting!

 

IMG_4999IMG_5000

We had a great time! They also have a grocery store, play house, dress up, music area, ball contraption (don’t know what to call it) and multiple climbing areas with slides. I was chasing Tucker so much I couldn’t take as many pictures! Winking smile

 

IMG_5031IMG_5032

Aunt Beth comes to visit! Aunt Beth came to visit from Saturday to Wednesday at the beginning of February. We were happy to have her! Summer loved that they made homemade pudding together! Yummy! Notice Tucker trying to get in on the fun!

IMG_5033IMG_5034IMG_5036

I thought I had a picture of the final product but who knows maybe I wanted to take one and never did. I was excited because we used the pudding cup containers that my mom passed to me from my childhood. They are the gray Tupper wear containers and perfect for pudding. I am so glad I have kept them all these years. We will have to start using them more often!

feb2

GO RAVENS!!!! This is a pictures of Summer and I ready to cheer on the Baltimore Ravens in the Super bowl! I am from Maryland (and purple is my favorite color) so we were excited to watch them win the Super bowl!

feb3feb4

Some pictures with Aunt Beth!!!

IMG_5048IMG_5049IMG_5056

A photo shoot before school! Summer is back into wearing her Matilda Jane clothes again! YAY!!! So these were from last year when I hosted! I have a bunch of these and Gretta La Rue clothes she hasn’t worn or has only worn for pictures!

IMG_5060feb6

IMG_5061IMG_5064

Aunt Beth and I got to take Summer to gymnastics while she was visiting. It was PJ day so Summer was excited to wear her princess nightgown with Rapunzel pants. Aunt Beth, Tucker and I really enjoyed watching Summer at gymnastics. I haven’t seen her do her gymnastics in a while and I was really impressed with her improvements!

IMG_5065IMG_5067IMG_5068

Tumble Time! Tucker grabbed my camera as I was bout to get the final shot  and her “ta da!”

feb5

Tuckers first lollipop! Tucker got his first lollipop when he grabbed if off of the bottom of the free balloons we got at the grocery store. This is what I saw when we got home! Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment