Tuesday, August 27, 2013

First Mani/Pedi for Summer and an Ice Cream Play Date (end of May).

 

This is the last May post! Whew! I finished May! Still need to do June, July and before you know it August!

We ended May with a Mommy/Daughter day and a fun Ice Cream Play Date! The kids and I sure are busy and do know how to have fun!

IMG_2500

Summer is all ready to go get a manicure and pedicure for the first time at a nail salon! Then Tucker decides to get in on the photo shoot….

IMG_2501IMG_2502

Here he come (first picture bottom right)! He loves his big sister and she sure loves her little brother. She has been calling him “babe” recently! Melts my heart! They really do play well together!

IMG_2503IMG_2506IMG_2507

Waiting for her turn! Her eyes were big and she was pretty quiet as I got my pedicure done.

IMG_2508IMG_2509

Her turn! She got to get both a mani and a pedi and we both got flowers on our big toes!

IMG_2510

IMG_2511IMG_2512

Pretty toes and pretty fingers! After our trip to the nail salon we went to Summer’s favorite Mexican restaurant with our friends Lauren and Emily! A great Mommy and Daughter day!

IMG_2518

The next day we went to Mayfield Dairy for a MOPS play date! So fun! The kids loved the big cow.

IMG_2520IMG_2521

Sweet Tucker had just gotten his second haircut the day before. Handsome boy!

IMG_2522

IMG_2524IMG_2529

I pointed out these other cows and the kids went running to see them….so I thought. They really were just interested in the rocks!

IMG_2530IMG_2533

Ice Cream time before our tour (and lucky kids before lunch). Summer loved her birthday cake ice cream.

IMG_2537

I got Tucker Moose Tracks thinking he would share but boy was I wrong. First true signs of being close to 2. He had a fit when I tried to eat some. He wanted it all to himself.

IMG_2538IMG_2536

Happy not to be sharing!

IMG_2541

Free to rock on the rocker (while Mommy secretly finished his ice cream since there was no way he could eat it all).

IMG_2546IMG_2548

Time for the tour…you need to wear hair nets. Tucker his for about as long as it took to take this picture. When we got to the part of the tour where they had to have them on I put him in his stroller and they were fine if he didn’t leave it on. I tried though!

IMG_2550IMG_2552

Milking the pretend cow!

IMG_2553IMG_2554

Summer and Ellie!

No comments:

Post a Comment