Friday, January 18, 2013

Summer’s Christmas Program 12/13/12

Summer’s preschool does an adorable Christmas program every year. They sing a couple songs with motions and it really is the cutest thing. Here’s some photos of before the program, the program itself and some of her Christmas party after!

IMG_4071

Life is so tough for these 2! Summer was dressed and watching a show with Daisy while I got myself and Tucker ready. Life is tough!

IMG_4081IMG_4088IMG_4091

I fixed her hair and snapped a couple more photos before we left to go. Notice she is still into watching her show…pretty sure it was Doc Mc Stuffins! She loves that show and has the Drs kit so we are always being diagnosed with some “itosis” or another. Tucker is always her number 1 patient!

IMG_4095

Tucker ran around the chapel while we waited for the show to get started. Mom tried to hold him for a bit but I decided that letting him roam free would be good. I had snacks ready to go for when the program started!

IMG_4098

Summer stopped to say hi as she entered the chapel.

IMG_4100

Mom, Dad, and I each had a job. Tom couldn’t make it because of work travels. Dad got to hold Tucker, Mom took pictures and I videoed the performance. It all worked out well. Good thing for the snacks for Tucker!

IMG_4101IMG_4102

Getting all set up on the stage!

IMG_4110IMG_4112

Performance time!

IMG_4116IMG_4117

So sweet!!! I love my baby girl so much!!!

IMG_4130

Ringing the bells to Jingle Bells! I was so proud of Summer! She had a blast up on the stage and was singing and doing all the motions. They were a bunch of cute 3 year olds!

IMG_4137IMG_4138

Summer adores her teacher, Ms. Meredith!!!

IMG_4142

IMG_4146

For the party they got to make a sock snowman. So cute!!! What a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment