Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Dentist and A Birthday Party!!

So I decided I was going to do a December IPhone post! Well as I was going through my phone I realized I never blogged about Summer’s trip to the dentist in November or Anna’s birthday party in the beginning of December.  I don’t always have my camera so the IPhone camera does come in handy. I just need to remember to use the pictures!

dentist4dentist

This was supposed to be a count your teeth kind of visit for Summer and a get your teeth cleaned kind of visit for Mama! Well Summer did so well that the hygienist decided that Summer could get her teeth cleaned as well! Summer did great! I didn’t know this was going to happen so I just had my IPhone camera to capture this event! We got to our family dentist and Summer couldn’t be happier. They put princess sparkles on her teeth and told her she was doing a great job of getting all the sugar bugs off!

dentist3dentist1

Summer also got to see the dentist Dr. Cooney and she was very proud. Mama had a good visit as well and Summer got to press the button for Mama’s X-rays!

dentist2

We both left with bright smiles, new toothbrushes, toothpaste and dental floss. Summer also left with an excitement about going to the dentist, stickers, and a prize from the treasure box. Way to go Summer!

 

Anna’s Birthday Party!

AnnabdayAnnabday1

Summer loves birthday parties! Especially girly princess ones! For Anna’s birthday party Summer got to dress up as Rapunzel! Oh so fun and still her favorite princess. Anna was Princess Aurora. The girls got to decorate princess wands, paint their nails and go on a scavenger hunt for princess accessories.

annabday7

Here are the girls after their princess scavenger hunt.

Gray, Summer, Anna and Presley

annabday2annabday3

Time for some Pin the Crown on the Princess!

annabday6

Not too bad!

annabday4annabday5

Summer with her pal Anna! Summer at the whole cupcake! She is a birthday party pro! Thanks for inviting us Anna and Happy 4th Birthday sweet girl!

1 comment:

  1. A family dentist plays a very important role in the life of a family. It is imperative, however, that you have one. The absence of a family dentist is definitely a big loss for all the members of the family.

    Family Dentist

    ReplyDelete