Saturday, January 5, 2013

Thanksgiving Week!

 

With Thanksgiving week in this blog I can officially call November a wrap! Whew! It’s only January 5, 2013! LOL

So about 3 weeks before Thanksgiving Tom and I decided to go on a cruise the week of Thanksgiving. My parents had no problems taking the kids that week and there was no school, gymnastics etc. so it was a low key week for the kids.

Well, my Mom, Dad, and my sister decided to road trip it to Maryland for Thanksgiving with the kids! This made me feel even better about leaving since they would all get to be with family on Thanksgiving. So it all worked out!!!

My sister took lots of photos that we haven’t had a chance to exchange yet so these photos of the kids are the ones I received on my IPhone.

After those photos will be a couple from our cruise. We sailed with Royal Caribbean on the Liberty of the Seas! We had a couple sailing days and went to Falmouth, Jamaica and Labadee, Haiti. It was a much needed vacation, especially for Tom who travels so much and works so hard. He just needed some down time.

Last of November pictures:

IMG_6107IMG_6163

Happy and good little travelers! I am hoping to not jinx us but it’s been since Disney in May that Summer has been car sick so I am really really hoping she has outgrown that! Yay!

IMG_1794 - CopyIMG_6095

IMG_6118IMG958667

IMG_9389

Summer with her second cousins Alex and Maddy! I sent them all some wings, wands and tiaras to have some dress up fun with (don’t worry I didn’t forget Tucker.  I sent him a new touch and feel book).

IMG_5561

This is my IPhone picture I sent out as we set sail!

IMG_3762IMG_3766

So these are just a sprinkle of the pictures we took on our cruise. I also have a handful of ones we purchased but I haven’t scanned them in yet. You get the idea….warm temperatures, yummy food, tasty drinks and fun adventures!

IMG_3814IMG_3807

In Jamaica we went on a bamboo raft river ride! It was beautiful and a good choice of an excursion. We had an interesting rafting guide and then a yummy Jamaican lunch.

IMG_3842

Here’s our view of our ship while beaching in Labadee, Haiti. We just relaxed on the beach this day!

IMG_3853IMG_3855

Happy Thanksgiving! The cruise had a special Thanksgiving meal planned! Then the next day Christmas decorations appeared and so did Black Friday sales!

IMG_3866

Our last night on the ship! Dinner at Portofino. It’s one of our favorite “extra” restaurants on a cruise.

What a great way to spend Thanksgiving week! Thanks Mom-Mom, Pops, and Aunt Lis for taking such great care of Summer and Tucker! It seems like everyone had a great time all the way around!

No comments:

Post a Comment